Here’s the Food News for today, Happy Monday!
- What came first the chicken or the egg? Well, if California startup Hampton Creek Foods gets it way, it won’t matter!
- A thief in Cleveland took a tip jar from the Nervous Dog Coffee Shop. The shop owners did something different than you would expect.
- Philly.com gives it’s takes on what will be the Food Trends of 2014.
- According to a study courtesy of the National Academy of Science, humans no longer reside at the top of the food chain.
- Be careful of Prosciutto in Ontario, Canada as there has been a pretty substantial recall.
Tags: Food News