Get Top Chef Winner Stephanie Izard’s This Little Goat Sauce Kit, now available on Amazon
Stephanie Izard, a James Beard award winner who’s also the first woman to win Bravo’s Top Chef, has released a line of globally inspired cooking sauces, now available on Amazon.
Called This Little Goat Sauce Kit ($45.00) , a name taken from her restaurants—Girl & the Goat and Little Goat in Chicago—the sauces are influenced by her international travels and culinary inspirations. The kit includes five sauces with the best names:
- This Little Goat Went To Hong Kong: “savory and bold, with notes of soy, pops of finer, garlic, and spicy chilies.”
- This Little Goat Went To Southeast Asia: “zesty and savory, with the salty goodness of fish sauce and lemon.”
- This Little Goat Went To Korea: “tangy and spicy, with chilies, soybean paste, garlic, and brown sugar.”
- This Little Goat Went To Yucatán: “bright and earthy, with citrus, garlic, onions, and chilies.”
- This Little Goat Went To Tokyo: “the perfect balance of salty and sweet, great for a finishing drizzle.”
The sauces can be used as marinades, rubs, or seasonings and are great on meat, chicken, fish, or veggies. Or you can rip off a few hunks of bread and do some dipping. All the sauces are made with no artificial preservatives and all except This Little Goat Went To Korea are gluten-free.
This Little Goat cooking sauces can liven up your next meal with bold flavor, and they make a great gift for a die-hard Top Chef fan. You can get the entire kit on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.