Each visit to Aldi brings another great food find.
Aldi is a fun grocery shopping experience just waiting to happen. Let’s take a walking tour through our neighborhood Aldi to see what the buzz is all about:
- Every time you visit Aldi you’ll find shelves stocked to the brim with foods – all the staples plus trendy foods you won’t want to miss.
- You’ll save money, possibly lots of money, because this grocery is known for its low prices.
- You will find gluten-free products including gluten-free bread and bagels. LiveGFree is a popular gluten-free brand available at Aldi that offers frozen foods – pizza, chicken nuggets, stuffed sandwiches; snacks – pretzels (chocolate covered too!) and a wide variety of cookies and crackers. Sugar-free foods are abundant too.
- Bakery selection includes all of the traditional favorites, brioche and pretzel buns, naan bread, Hawaiian sweet rolls, plus delicious flaky French style pastries.
- Brand names? Yes! Look carefully because some items are private-label packaging that look like the brand name counterpart. But there are plenty of brand name items at really good prices. Today I found Olive Garden Signature Italian Salad Dressing, Skinny Pop Popcorn, Hostess Cupcakes, KIND Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew Snack Bars and so much more!
- Fun wine selection with many bottles priced under $10. LaRue Côtes De Provence Rosé is an Aldi fan favorite at $8.99 a bottle. Fresh and light with just a touch of fruitness. Notes of strawberry and lime.
- Fresh produce at fabulous prices. Weekly advertisements highlight produce specials. Best seasonal fruit prices around…Gala apples, Barlett pears, California grapes and so much more!
- Seasonal items are abundant at this grocery. Priano’s pumpkin and sage ravioli and butternut squash with five cheeses and spices. You will find Aldi’s recipe for Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter here. Baker’s Corner S’mores Jumbo Cookie Kit. Makes 9-inch graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate cookies that taste just like the ones we used to roast by the fire. Barissimo Pumpkin or Maple Ground Coffee and of course hot chocolate to serve with your S’mores!
Are you ready to do some fun grocery shopping and save money? What seasonal treats will you find at Aldi?