The Cheesecake Factory reveals another scrumptious restaurant recipe
The Cheesecake Factory has done it again and revealed this restaurant recipe.
Over the past several months, The Cheesecake Factory has revealed some secrets. One restaurant recipe after another has been shared with foodies. From savory recipes to cocktail recipes, many people are starting to create their own The Cheesecake Factory dining experience at home.
While the secrets to the restaurant’s infamous cheesecake recipes will always be a highly guarded secret, a few of their other favorite dishes are being shared. After everyone was thrilled to have the Sangria recipe this summer, The Cheesecake Factory is sharing its Pineapple Moscow Mule Recipe.
A Moscow Mule has become a popular cocktail. While there are many variations on this cocktail, a few basics are usually included. Ginger beer brings the effervescence as well as touch of spice. That flavor is the punch that makes you want to take another sip.
For The Cheesecake Factory Recipe, the cocktail is a combination of sweet, spicy and tart. The ginger beer makes the cocktail feel refreshing while the pineapple juice adds a touch of the tropical.
Since this cocktail uses a simple syrup, you could use that ingredient to customize the cocktail a little. A simple syrup made with honey or agave would add a little different flavor than a traditional sugar simple syrup.
Here’s how to make the popular The Cheesecake Factory Pineapple Moscow Mule.
Add the following to a cocktail shaker without ice:
- 2 oz. Vodka (your preference)
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- ½ oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 3 oz. Ginger Beer (Bundaberg or a Ginger Beer on the sweet side is preferred)
- Combine ingredients, except the ginger beer, to the cocktail shaker. Add ice to cocktail shaker and shake hard 2-3 times. Before straining, add the lime wedge and ginger beer to the cocktail shaker
- Strain contents of the cocktail shaker into appropriate size glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a Pineapple Half-Moon by bending and inserting into the glass against the rim.
- (Candied Ginger optional)
Garnish: Pineapple Half-Moon
- Cut pineapple in half through middle of pineapple (not through core). Place flesh side down and cut pineapple in half again. Place quartered pineapple core side down. Cut ¼“ slices creating semi circles or half-moons.
Just a reminder, it is important not to shake the ginger beer with the other ingredients. Shaking a carbonated beverage is never a good idea. While you can gently stir the cocktail before straining, the more the ginger beer is mixed, the less carbonation it will have.
Whether you serve this cocktail before a meal, with a favorite dish or just enjoy one anytime, this restaurant recipe is a must try. And, you don’t have to tell anyone that the cocktail recipe isn’t yours.
What is your favorite The Cheesecake Factory dish?