With the flowers blooming and a gentle breeze in the air, these glorious garden party cocktails are the perfect way to toast the stunning scenery. It is more than just the effervescence from the Mumm Napa Sparkling Wine. The perfect garnish adds a little extra sparkle to the glass.
Many people pop open a bottle of Mumm Napa Sparkling Wine to add a little celebration to any occasion. Built on tradition and heritage, the California sparkling wine appreciates that attention to detail comes through in the flavor. From a bottle of Rose or Brut, these flavors might be built on old world techniques, but the timeless qualities ensure that any bottle is always en vogue.
Recently, Mumm Napa Sparkling Wine hosted a garden party where it explored a variety of cocktails. Curated by Katie Stryjewsk, aka the Garnish Girl, these cocktails showcase a little frivolity while adding a fresh, fragrant element to the glass. Isn’t it time to sip on some garden party cocktails?
Which garden party cocktails will shake up your afternoon?
Gardens of Versailles
While some people might dream of stepping into the iconic French castle, the reality is that touch of opulence can be enjoyed anywhere. Why not bring out a plate of brie or cut up a baguette and shake up this cocktail. It might be that touch of elegance that can make any afternoon sparkle.
- 1 part Pear Nectar
- 1 part Lillet Blanc
- 1 dash Bittermens Orange Cream Citrate
- 2.5 parts Mumm Napa Brut Prestige
- Recommended Garnish: Rosemary
- Stir pear nectar, Lillet, and Orange Cream Citrate with ice. Strain into a champagne flute and top with Mumm Napa Brut Prestige. Garnish with rosemary.
Although many people have jumped on a plane to satisfy that wanderlust, a little island getaway can be enjoyed in a cocktail. This combination of Mumm Napa and aged rum could have anyone feeling that little relaxation coming through in a gentle wave.
- 3/4 part Aged Rum
- 3/4 part Strawberry Fennel Syrup
- 1/2 part Lime Juice
- 2 parts Mumm Napa Brut Rosé
- Recommended Garnish: Either a fresh strawberry or a basil leaf
- Shake rum, syrup, and lime juice with ice and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Top with Mumm Napa Brut Rosé. Garnish with either recommendation.
Mumm’s the Word
Sometimes it is best to keep thoughts to yourself. This sweet and tart cocktail has a brightness from the mint. It is refreshing and the perfect sip that will have you drinking yet not saying a word.
- 3/4 part Ramazzotti
- 1/2 part Lemon juice
- 1/2 part Raspberry Syrup
- 2.5 parts Mumm Napa Brut Rosé
- Recommended Garnish: Mint
- Shake Ramazzotti, lemon juice, and raspberry syrup with ice and strain into a coupe glass. Top with Mumm Napa Brut Rosé. Garnish with mint.
Ready to enjoy some garden party cocktails? What summer cocktails are you sipping?