While it might not be a Quickfire Challenge, Goose Island Ingrain Live lets you cook with Top Chef winners. This time you will want to hear, unpack your knives and go.
Recently, many people are looking to conqueror the kitchen. Goose Island Ingrain Live, a new weekly Instagram Live series, brings Top Chef winners and celebrated chefs directly into your cooking world. While it might not have the pressures of the official Top Chef competition, these recipes will impress even biggest foodie.
This past Friday, this Goose Island online cooking series debuted with Jonathan Zaragoza, chef at Birrieria Zaragoza. His Chicago restaurant is known for its birria. The goat stew is based on traditional recipe that had been handed down for decades.
In Chef Zaragoza’s installment, he cooked Coctel De Camarones. The Mexican shrimp cocktail pairs well with a 312 Goose Island beer. If you are looking to take a flavor trip to Mexico, this recipe could make you think of warm sanding beaches (even from your couch).
Looking ahead at the next Goose Island’s Ingrain Live events, there are many well-known, celebrity chefs that are part of the line-up. If you are wanting to impress your foodie friends with some delicious recipes, this Instagram live series is a must watch.
Check out the schedule.
- April 22 (3 p.m.) Stephanie Izard, James Beard Award winner, Iron Chef, Top Chef season 4 winner co-owner of Girl & the Goat, Duck Duck Goat, Cabra and Little Goat Diner
- April 27 (4 p.m.) Won Kim, Chef at Kimski, DJ and brewer
- April 29 (4 p.m.) Diana Davila, Food & Wine Best New Chef and owner of Mi Tocaya Antojeria
- May 8 (4 p.m.) Joe Flamm, Top Chef season 15 winner
- May 12 (4 p.m.) Abe Conlon, Chef at Fat Rice
- May 19th (4 p.m.) Paul Kahan, Award-winning executive chef at Blackbird, avec, The Publican and more
- May 25th (4 p.m.) Cameron Grant, Chef at Osteria Langhe
- June 3rd (3 p.m.) Beverly Kim, Chef at Parachute
More details on the exact recipes will be provided. Additional dates and chefs may be added. Also, the schedule can change. Check with Goose Island’s Instagram account for updates.
While foodies will be watching to get some great cooking tips from these celebrity chefs, Goose Island is making these cooking classes even more special. Each spotlighted chef will have $1,000 donated to their charity of choice.
Given the state of the independent restaurants, the restaurant industry is suffering. These charitable donations can make a huge difference.
If you have ever wanted to cook with a Top Chef, Goose Island Ingrain Live is that opportunity. Even if your home recreation isn’t Top Chef worthy, no one will tell you to pack your knives and go.
Are you watching more cooking shows? Which celebrity chefs would you like to see in these type of Instagram Live series?