How will you be celebrating National Dessert Month?
October is National Dessert Month. Let’s drink our dessert! Chocolate is the perfect pairing with many liqueurs. Everyone loves a chocolate martini, but why not treat your taste buds to some unusually decadent chocolate dessert cocktails such as:
Cocktails with White Chocolate Liqueur:
- GODIVA Tropic Desire Martini: This dreamy cocktail is so easy to make with only two ingredients. White chocolate and pineapple flavors will have you dreaming of tropical islands.
- GODIVA Café con Chocolate Martini: The chocolate lovers answer to after dinner coffee. White chocolate, vodka and cold brew coffee garnished with a GODIVA Caramel Macchiato Truffle.
Cocktails with Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Tiramisu Martini: All of the luscious flavors of Tiramisu – chocolate, coffee, mascarpone, lady finger biscuits – in a cocktail!
- Nutterlicious: Rim your martini glass with melted chocolate and crushed hazelnuts then fill it with Bailey’s Irish Cream, almond milk, banana and top it with crushed peanuts. A nut lovers dream!
Chocolate Cherry Moon Moonshine for dessert? Yes! Midnight Moon Cherry + dark Creme de Cacao + Chocolate Mole Bitters + half and half = tastes just like chocolate covered cherries.
A taste of cinnamon with Rumchata
- Made-from scratch cream liqueur recipe that uses five times distilled Caribbean rum and the freshest real dairy cream with a touch of natural cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and other secret flavors.
- Rumchata Mocha Fire This is definitely not a timid dessert cocktail! Mix Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire with Dark Crème de Cocoa, Rumchata and coffee and get fired up about dessert!
- Rumchata by Elvis Any cocktail with Elvis in the name has got to be good and this one is all shook up! Chocolate, peanut butter, banana and Rumchata.
- Rumchata Peppermint Bark Rumchata’s limited edition holiday cream liqueur. Mix it with a steaming mug of hot cocoa and a peppermint stick to stir it with and you’ve got yourself a holiday treat!
Do you love chocolate desserts? Are you ready to celebrate National Dessert Month with a specialty chocolate dessert cocktail?