Right Note Smoothie recipe is Disney and Pixar’s Soul smooth sipper.
Why not wake the kids up on a jazzy note with the Right Note Smoothie. With Disney and Pixar’s Soul premiering on December 25, the Right Note Smoothie recipe created by Dole Food Company strums all the chords. The vegan and gluten free recipe could might have a blue hue, but the flavors will have you humming a happy tune.
Periodically. Dole Food Company collaborates with Disney and Pixar to create various recipes inspired by certain movies and characters. From Ratatouille to Monsters, Inc., there have been numerous recipes that have delighted foodies and families.
Ahead of Soul’s release, Dole shared the Right Note Smoothie recipe. The vibrant blue smoothie draws inspiration the movie’s main character, Joe Gardner. While he seeks to find his passions, this smoothie recipe could add a little upbeat tune to any day.
Here’s how to make the Right Note Smoothie.
An Original Dole Recipe Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Soul.
Prep: 15 minutes plus freezing
- 2 ripe DOLE® Bananas, peeled, cut crosswise into thirds and frozen
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chopped DOLE® Pineapple, frozen
- ½ cup DOLE® Baby Spinach
- ½ cup DOLE® Blueberries, frozen
- ⅓ cup DOLE® Blackberries plus additional for garnish (optional)
- ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Purée all ingredients in a blender on high until smooth; serve garnished with blueberries and mint, if desired. Makes about 5 cups.
Looking at this smoothie, the drink is packed with nutrition. From fruits and vegetables to the rolled oats, the smoothie will give anyone enough energy to jam through the day.
Since many people eat with their eyes, the stunning blue-purple hue will entice. Although it might not make you burst into song, you might feel move to tap your feet to your inner rhythm.
The Right Note Smoothie recipe is released as part of the Soul inspired collection. More recipes might be coming. Looking ahead to 2021, Dole will be sharing other healthy eating dishes that will captivate foodies and families.
What is your favorite smoothie recipe? Are you looking for a new recipe to start the day?