Do your summer treat recipes need a Fancy Sprinkles upgrade?
Summer treat recipes are ready for a lavish upgrade. Luckily, Fancy Sprinkles has a variety of colorful, creative sprinkles that can make any regular recipe special. Are you ready to get fancy?
For many people, sprinkles add the fun to any sweet treat. It could be the topping to your favorite ice cream or the color added to a birthday cake. Just like the perfect accessory, sprinkles can be the pizzazz to any recipe.
Fancy Sprinkles makes confectionery sprinkles. A woman owned, woman run company, Lisa Stelly, founder and Chief Creative Officer, sought to make a product that was better than what she could find on store shelves. If the home baker can dream it, these sprinkles can bring the color to those confectionary creations.
Sold direct to the consumer, these sprinkles often express a theme. With creative names like Miss Americana to Beach Cruiser to Popsicle Stick, these sprinkles bring an extra dose of fun to creative baking.
Cookies are always a tasty treat. Whether eaten at the end a barbecue, taken to a picnic or maybe even eaten at breakfast (no judgments) cookies should always be in the house.
Although everyone has a favorite cookie recipe, Fancy Sprinkles shared this cookie recipe that could be perfect for the next pool party or beach day. Are you ready for some Cookies with Fancy Sprinkles Tan Lines?
Cookies with Fancy Sprinkles Tan Lines
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- Fancy Sprinkles Tan Lines ($12)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Open sprinkles and separate the chocolate/candy sixlets (large circular sprinkles) from the others.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Gradually add flour. Mix in the sixlets from the Fancy Sprinkles Tan Lines blend as well as ¼ cup of the remaining sprinkles.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Top each of the cookies with additional sprinkles. Remove from baking sheet.
- Enjoy by the pool as you work on your tan lines!
Recipe provided by Fancy Sprinkles.
Truthfully, this cookie recipe is a great one to master. While this version uses the summer collection sprinkles, it could be modified for other seasonal sprinkles, too.
Whether you bake a batch of cookies, add some sprinkles to your s’mores or even upgrade that popcorn for your next binge watching session, any recipe can get a little fancy.
What’s your favorite recipe with sprinkles? Are your summer treat recipes?